2013年7月18日星期四

The feeling after using Runbo X5

waterproof smartphone



Runbo X5 looks atmospheric, black and yellow fashion personality, appearance smooth hard plastic. 4.3-inch touch-screen hardware is more sensitive, the system runs smoothly.

Runbo X5 signal and the sound quality is very good, so I started to call。
 My first phone call my old schoolmate, and i talked with her for almost half an hour , the phone's sound quality is very satisfied.
Just feel a little tired hand, I think it is too heavy for this phone, or maybe I did not change hands a position to call the sake of it!

Walkie Talkie smartphone

Buying Runbo X5 also has an important reason, and that is Walike Talkie.
 Fitted with an antenna, the day I have an appointment Cheyou a few friends to go fishing, drove together, with the exchange.
 It felt cool! PTT Radio interface is very user-friendly, you can manually enter their own radio frequency.

At night, we camp, we have come up with their own mobile phones to play,
 I took out my cell phone when they see it, their eyes are looking straight on my Runbo X5.

nfc smartphone

没有评论:

发表评论